Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

Things have gotten busy around here! Last week Adam, Aiden and I spent the week in Los Angeles for the Neurofeedback training. It was so fun! I was so incredibly glad that they were there! Every single day I came back and told Adam probably seven times that I was so happy they came. 

Sunday our plane got in about 10 am, so we decided to splurge and hit Disneyland for a one day deal with just the three of us. We have never gone on a family vacation without Brandon, so that was the best feeling ever to just be a family with the three of us. Aiden LOVED it! He thought it was the best thing ever to hear all the music and watch the parade and ride the rides. He loved every ride except for Pirates of the Caribbean, which scared him and made him cry. But everything else he thought was awesome!

We rented a Town & Country while we were there because they couldn't find our reserved rental car. We absolutely loved it! Ever since we got back and I've been back in my car I've been thinking about that van! Which is so funny because I'm so not a van person! But this van is the luxury of all vans. Loads of space, loads of storage, DVD player, captain seats, etc etc etc. It was legit. : ) So, needless to say, that will be our next vehicle as soon as we break down and buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment